Statement of Faith
- We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Father, He now is our high priest and advocate.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ; to convict, regenerate, baptize, indwell, fill, anoint, empower, guide, instruct, comfort and distribute spiritual gifts to the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost and separated from God, and that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified by His blood which He shed on the cross.
- We believe that the true church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head.
- We believe in the personal coming again of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the bodily resurrection of the unjust and the just. The unjust shall be eternally separated from God's presence, but the just shall live and reign with him forever.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the gospel throughout the world and to make disciples of all the nations. He also commanded us to be salt and light, demonstrating compassion for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.